Recommended Reading

Friday, April 24, 2009

No Condemnation - No Depression

For there is now no condemnation for those who in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:1

By His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 52:5

By His wounds you have been healed. 1 Peter 2:24

These are just some of the powers that are available to you!

If you are in any kind of pain; be it physical or emotional, you have a cure that is readily available to you.

It is found in the Bible!

If you have tried all you know and all that the world has to offer and yet not found a cure to your problem (s), I entreat you to taste the goodness of the Bible for yourselves.

I can very assuredly tell you that the stripes of Jesus heal. I suffered a 97% block to one of my main heart arteries along with two others some years back. Today, I am healed and off any form of medication. I claimed the healing power by the stripes of Jesus!!!


This is the recording of my ballooning operations I had on 5 December 2006.


All thanks and praise and glory to Father God in the name of Jesus!!!

Need a FREE Bible? Log on to http://www.biblegateway.com!

Your healing is just one click away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment