Recommended Reading

Monday, April 27, 2009

What's The Matter With You?!?

Money is the conventional medium of exchange in the world we live in.

A man exchanged a huge sum of money for a piece of property as agreed in a contract. As he was about to move into the property, the seller disputed and insisted that the property has not been sold!

The man hammered his chest in agony and cried for justice to be done. He did this everyday with the seller laughing in his face!

It then dawned on him that he had the contract with him. The man showed the seller the contract. The seller refused to honor it. The man then wailed!

After a long while, the man came to his senses. He threatened legal action in the hope that the seller will relent. The seller laughed even louder!

The man was utterly grieved and contemplated suicide. Then he thought, what the heck, might as well proceed with the legal suit.

As the proceedings were in progress, the man worried himself sick everyday; unsure if he would win. The seller kept tauting him with suggestions of him losing the case. The poor man lived in fear everyday.

On the final day of the verdict, the judge lashed and whipped the seller. The property together with related damages were recovered to the man.

Interestingly, the man lodged an appeal to The Judge. His case? "Lord, the seller has told me that the property is still his!".

The Judge replied: " I have judged that the property is yours!"

But the seller says.....retorted the man!

The Judge says : "It's up to you who you want to believe."

What's the matter with this man?!?

It was only recently that I realise I am in possession of an even more effective medium of exchange?

The Word!

The Word says that I already possess everything in this world. This is sealed with the precious red liquid in an iron-clad covenant. The conman and accuser comes around and denies all that!

God says:

He will liberally supply (fill to the full) my every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19

The Lord is my Shepherd and I shall not lack. Psalm 23:1

I have brought my case to the Judge through The Advocate.

I have won the case!

It is a done deal!

Iron-clad covenant sealed with the precious blood of our Lord Jesus!

Don't play play!!!

It is written that "God is not a man, that He should tell or act a lie, neither the son of man, that He should feel repentance or compunction [for what He has promised]. Has He said and shall He not do it? Or Has He spoken and shall He not make it good? Numbers 23:19

I am fully satisfied and assured that God is able and might to keep His word and to do what He has promised. Romans 4:21.

For He is alert and active, watching over His word to perform it. Jeremiah 1:12.

As far as I am concerned, what I confess, I possess!!!

I accept The WORD as final!

The conman wants to be whipped again!!! Let him have it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment